In Stock Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Day
- Classic umbrella design with metal frame
- 41,000 BTU's to heat up to 18 feet in diameter; 10 hour burn time and tank can be a standard 20 gal propane tank
- Push-button ignition system
- Wheels and beverage tray included
- Base can be loaded with sand to weigh heater down on windy days
- Four piece aluminum reflector hood
- Variable temperature control knob
- Thermocouple & Anti-tilt safety device
- Uses standard 20 lbs. propane tank (not included)
- Dimensions: 87" tall, 32" reflector and 18"
- Weight: 39.2 lbs (Silver, Gold); 37.2 lbs (Stainless)
The Original SUNHEAT Portable Propane Restaurant Patio Heater features a classic umbrella design used at commercial resorts and entertainment venues at an affordable price. The large four piece aluminum reflector projects 41,000 BTUs of heat out over an 18 feet diameter allowing you to extend your outdoor living area to be used year round. The heat output and cozy glow are easily adjusted by turning the temperature control knob which is conveniently located on the front of the heater. The push-button ignition system makes this unit simple and safe to operate. It will run up to 10 hours on the highest setting. The PHRD models come with a 1 year warranty. Whether it's a family gathering or a business party The Original SUNHEAT patio heater will add warmth and style to any occasion.
The optional cover is specifically designed to protect your SUNHEAT patio heater from winter's wrath. This patio heater cover is made from 210D polyester that prevents cracking, fading, tearing and mold build-up. It's water resistant and adds extra protection from the elements.